I have these days occasionally and today is one of those days (more like the entire month...... I really have been missing my girls back in houston. It's not easy to pack up your life and leave 10 years of friendship behind.....but thank goodness I'll always have the memories.... (until I get Alzheimer's at-least....) so i wanted to post his picture in tribute to the toothless crew back in Htown. We went on a girls weekend to the hill country in tx and decided that we should just BE BOLD.... go to a water slide park and not be critical of ourselves.... (i.e. we did not care what we looked like in bathing suits) This picture commemorates that day the other day was a wild and crazy day at the outlet center in san marcos...... all I have is the visa bill (for that month) to commemorate that one.... (heheh)
Love you girls and MISS YOU TO PIECES....
AMT
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
just one of those blusey kinda day (for me)
Posted by
Anna
at
1:10 PM
Labels: toothless crew
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I miss you dearly! I too wish you could be here, or me there. I will give you a holla soon. We will always be ruthless and toothless!!
ReplyDeleteAmanda
i can truly understand how that feels...some days you just miss your buddies BADLY. I'm thinking of you!
ReplyDeleteThree of the greatest girls I know! Here is a big hug ((Anna)).
ReplyDelete