Wednesday, October 22, 2008

a recurring wine label theme

a few months back I posted a pic of "happiness in a bottle"... well my friends here's mystery in a bottle.....

..... who ever said marketing has nothing to to due with selling products..... when it comes to wine....(and let me mind you cheap wine.....) I'm all about the label.... and what ever trader joe's has on sale. So this wine label - I could not resist. The big question was it any good. YES, it was! and on sale for $5.99 @ TJ's. it's a great bargin. It's was a cab-syrah mix from Santa Barbara vineyards. And since I'm trying to make a concerted effort to buy local..... this bottle fit the bill.

3 comments:

  1. I'll have to grab a bottle of this one. Here are some of my favorites Trader Joe's Wines. The Franc Merlot has a label you may enjoy as well, especially in election season. Enjoy!

    Cheers,
    Jason

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool! and YES I am all about the label!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You dare devil you!! Now, did you enjoy this after already having a few drinks??? I do love the label! I just bought a wine that had a childs official handprint. Haven't drank it yet, but it looks way cool.

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!