my DF linda has inspired me to show you my front door....... I made this as a result of one her post... I was all gloom and doom about halloween and fall decorating ((not sure why I love to do that kinda stuff...) anyhow I found something that tickled my fancy and I went with it.....
here's a real close up and personal shot with the cutest bird I think I have ever seen.... whatta you think?
his lady made a nest too..... he's guarding it.......I also added paper.... as inspired by an article I shaw from this lady.....
______________
Very Important side note: here is my cutie son hoopin it up at his first basketball game :)
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
furry fall
Posted by
Anna
at
8:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



LOVE the bird! The hair is wacky and wild, a lot of you know what and laying those eggs can do that to you.
ReplyDeleteAnd as for the side note, QJ looks FAB!! You need to get him some stripe socks and high-tops. That should help with the "fly-jump"!
Hugs,
Amanda
Hey Anna! You are a great blogger! Fun to read. I just throw up a few pictures every now and then and call it good :-) I'm glad I have another blog to read... And I love your wreath!
ReplyDelete