Friday, October 24, 2008

Xmas Glitter House Swap

I joined and online Glitter house swap. It's a tiny little paper house made from a template, I added the doors and windows at my discretion. By tiny... I don't mean micro - just small like about 2 1/2 inches tall by maybe 3 inches depth.... I did not measure it... and I'm not good with math - so it's a total guess... (sorry) back to cute stuff... I used "ice stickles" to glam it up.
The roof is diamond glazed with snowflakes and has silver tinsel ribbon along the roof line (kind a retro effect - remember tinsel??) what a messy fun effect that was......


I added a snow man.... (oh sooooo cute) look at the little carrot nose


Some greenery - too - it's xmas right? oh yah and house numbers....


I made three houses in total.... one for myself - one for a dear friend.... one for the actual lady I swapped with. I should be getting one a similar size from someone else within the next month. I guess I'll have some little paper houses this year - I think I'll need to make some more (two stories... and varying sizes) to make a mini village. Any suggestions for building types??


xoxo,
anna

1 comment:

  1. I love my little house you made me. It is SOOOO sweet. I'll put it on my blog soon. Put the one from my swap partner up just now. Gotta stretch this blogging stuff out ya know. Smooches!

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!