Saturday, November 22, 2008

GO Champs!

My hubby is a super active guy. He plays on a softball team (when he is in town) and plays very well (although he would not admit it... he's very modest) anyhow - his team won division champs!! (unfortunately - I am clueless on what division.....) I'm stoked for him! The team when undefeated the whole season.....! It's a city league and it's coed and I have only been adventurous enough to take the boys once to see their daddy play. They were sooo proud of their dad - it was precious.. the only problem was they kept running onto the field. (woops) well maybe next season they will have better restraint? I just wanted to post a little blurb about how happy I am for him and his teammates! Yahoo!


in this pic.... he is 2nd from the left in the back row... my little monkey (marcel) is in between his legs :)

1 comment:

  1. WAY TO GO MATT!!!!!!!!!!!! So, when do your trading cards come out?? You gotta sign mine!
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!