Here are my completed ATC's for the french swap I am hosting over at the Christian Paper Artist Yahoo Group. Thought it would be fun to show you what I made since I tried to get you to join.....
also - a few mini albums I created back in september for design team.....
first is an owl shaped - who loves you album - I still have yet to put pictures into.....
second is my fav. It's a mini file folder album that is a halloween theme. The file folders all have cute halloween shaped tags that you pull out and again - I need to add pictures.....
third - is another halloween acrylic album - not my favorite but it'll do. My sons love it.... because of the jack-o-lantern shaped cover :)
that's all for today..
amt
Monday, November 17, 2008
oh la la, a french atc swap.....
Posted by
Anna
at
8:42 AM
Labels: ATCs; mini albums
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Stayin' pretty bust there my friend I will see you at bookclub tomorrow!!!!
ReplyDeleteThe French ATC swap looks like it will be the BEST swap ever (I say that about every swap, but it's true!) Yours are FABULOUS! Can't wait to get my package in the amil and YES, I want to do another country's theme. How about Asian in additon to the others you suggested?
ReplyDeleteAll your albums are darling. You are being oh so productive, my dear!
ReplyDeleteThe albums are great ~ I especially love the owl one. I hope your Thanksgiving is wonderful! Many Blessings, Katie
ReplyDeletei love the owl album! can't wait to see what you put in it!
ReplyDelete