Thursday, November 6, 2008

It's my BLOG-O-VERSARY!!!

Guys and Dolls -

Today is my blogoversary.....This is post number 145!
I can't believe it....here is the original post from DAY ONE... I pulled out from the archives.....
http://maqitremblay.blogspot.com/2007/11/st-day-blogging.html

Ya'll I have come a long way. I figured out how to post pictures.... weblinks.... you-tube videos.... and now MUSIC! Music can be distracting to some.... so I don't plan to post a song everytime. This is one of my favorite songs from the beatles... and I love to sing it to people on their b-days, mostly, my DF Sonia. (it's a sixteen candles thing) Back to the blog; I really have enjoyed the therapy that this blog have given to me. It has allowed me to share with you the goings and comings of my everyday life. It has allowed me to post some of my so called art. Lastly, and most importantly, it has helped me to keep friends(in TX) and family (up north) better connected with our little nest here in bakersfield. One super cool thing this blog has given to me is the amazing ability to make friends along the way. Linda is the one who helped me start this blog she gets all the credit :) Yet - Nathalie, Katie, Helen and Lawren have provided a lot of inspiration for my blogging journey.

Al-righty then - what is very common in BLOGTOPIA for a birthday is a give away.....I don't normally do SEW well with give-aways. It's so hard for me to pick a winner that I try to make everyone a winner (because - if you read my blog you are a winner...rofl) and then I take forever mailing my giveaways away....so on and so forth. I'm learning from the past..... SO - this time I promise - ONLY 1 WINNER. If you leave a comment before Sunday. I will compile names and draw one winner and send certain something to you. The giveaway depends on if your male or female. I like to think I am crafty SEW - I will probably make it (hint hint)
xoxo,
Anna

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your anniversary! You have done so great on your blogging! And I can't believe you have at least the cover done for your December book. I have holes punched in mine! I'm swamped with card deck stuff and getting ready for Silver Bella!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll make a toast to that...there will be lovely wine tonight!!
    And seriously, you're ridiculously creative and I love what you do.
    As they say here "FU-@# yeah!!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on your anniversary! cool! I would have to go back and figure out what mine was...not that organized these days!

    Love all the posts from the past week or so, I've been really behind in reading and in posting on my own blog. gotta get on that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Blog Birthday! It looks so great. And awww..nice to see my name! But really I need to learn a thing or 2 from you about blog banners!! Congrats and long may it continue (the blog that is!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So COOL chick! I'm wish I could be as together - you are realy letting you're creativity shine - LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anna, I am impressed! Your pictures are so real, your writing is so sincere, and you know where I stand on your art. I'm in awe of all you do while being an awesome mom to your adorable darlin's.

    HAPPY BLOG-O-VERSARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Aniversary!! I am so proud of you. You have done a FABULOUS job of posting and keeping us all updated in your little world of Bakers. Many, many hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. BERRY BLESSED BLOG BASH, BLOGS BE BONUS BAMS BY BANANA. BERRY BAGNIFICENT BLOG BONANZA. BLOGS BE BLASTING BERRYLICIOUS BIG BASTIONS BY BANANA.

    BRO

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am too late for your drawing, but wanted to wish you happy anyway!!!! Happy Blog-iversary! (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah for Anna! You are a better woman than I! But I already knew that long ago! Love you. Miss seeing you and my Q-Dog and Marcel the monkey. OK we'll throw Matt "The Rockstar" in there too! Talk to you soon.

    <><, kelly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well Miss Anna... This is my firsy day to find your Blog and low and behold there is a give-away .. What is this??? How fun!!!! Happy Blog Birthday !! I have had a blog now for less than a month and It is alot of fun .. Candra told me you had a blog when We went to take pictures that day .. By the way it was great to see you .... Love your Blog and plan to visit often !!! SARAH LEFOTU .. Lefotu@blogspot.com if you would lke to visit me and my new Blog .. So long for now and Please pick my name !!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!