Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My December Daily.....

I am playing along with ali..... and my friends Linda and Nathalie.... I love the way Nathalie STATED BEST.... we are having a virtual crop :)
So now I am sharing my partially completed page a day album for the month of december that is yet to happen....Right now the actual book in on display at Simply Scrapbooks as part of my design team agreement. But I plan go go pick up on November 30th so I can start having fun making it a real live daily dec diary.

front cover christmas circles transparency cut into a scalloped edge - behind it is white glimmery cardstock with red glitter stickers from fa la la line....

Details..... how I first started was by picking what I thought was the cover.... I purchased four 8 1/2 by 5/15 acrylic tab pages from creative imaginations...I used the paper from "falalala = making memories" all the numbers are from teresa collins - I cut out most of color... and where there were words I applied fa la la stickers on top of them. (as to stick with my colour theme....) There are a few pages that I HAD to use.... one glitter holly cardstock (red base with green glitter) and the other transparency of christmas circles (I can't remember who makes it...)And two sheer pages (xmas words and xmas tress.. maya road - I believe?) Lastly I used some random envelopes and post cards I had left over from previous years xmas cards..... great way to make odds and ends work together! OHHHHH - I used a few of the piggy tales SPRINGS for some real dimension and lots of foam pop up dots for the numbers.
inside front cover

pages 2 -5 there are a few acrylic and sheer pages so It may seemed as if I skipped some number but once i put my daily ephemera into the book it will be more obvious....

pages 6-8

pages 9-12

pages 13 - 19...

pages 20-22

pages 23 -25


it obviously seems very bare bones... as this is only my base.. I need to wait just a few short days to fill in all the juicy details December has to hold for my little family nest! :)

Do you want to play along to?? Come it will be fun :)
xoxo,
anna

4 comments:

  1. maybe I will then I will have something to bring to book club

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a DOER!!!!!

    hahaha I will do it...I will!!! I know...it was my idea..but still...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun way to crop...I'd like to but my list of things to do is growing ever longer...

    Lorrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am so excited that you have yours completed! Mine is mostly "assembled" from a page standpoint, but i'm only up to #12 or so on the numbers and some of the goodies. I have big plans to finish it up on Dec 1 with my friend Ellery (who is also doing the DD album) and then maybe i'll have something to share with the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!