Friday, November 14, 2008

10 years with you......

If you would have asked me ten years ago where I would be - what i'd be doing - of course - I would have predicted the house, the kids, the pets but not much more than that. It's gone by fast, too fast. I am proud and happy to be your wife, the mother of our beautiful kids. I would not trade if for the world. Ask me now where I'll be the next ten years..... I will definitely be with you! We'll be beginning another chapter of our lives then too..... empty nesting.

For now - let's reflect present day - We spent almost all of our married years building a home and family in another state. We decided to pack up and move and be closer to family. It's been a blessing in disguise. It's hard to leave behind a support system we spent a long time building but the benefits for our family have never been more wonderful. Our children have flourished in the love of their grandparents and thrived in their school systems. We too, are beginning to build our new support system, one built on family love.

Thank you for being my rock star.... thank you for supporting me in good, bad and hard times...
Thank you for taking me to the moon and back again. I look fwd to the next ten....twenty..... thirty + yrs together.
this song is for you

4 comments:

  1. A sweet and romantic post! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so proud of you two. Have fun in NY.
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAppy Anniversary!!!!!
    I wish the two of you the best.

    Love Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your wedding picture is gorgeous ~ two beautiful sweet loving faces. You look like you are mean't for each other. Here's wishing you a happier ever after. Love and Blessings, Katie

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!