Natural history Museum.... where the night at the museum was filmed.....
entrance - a dinosaur christmas tree! how cool!
incredible bones....
amazing space exhibit...
extensive mineral collection
amazing fossils!


the world's oldest rock!
cool interactive exhibits for kids...
I was completely blown away by this museum. Being married to a "rock guy" I have a huge appreciation for this kind of thing. First of all this is what I feel ... the LARGEST museum I have ever been to ..... not mention the variety of exhibits to see but each one..... was just... well..... over the top! I could not believe it!! they did not just have one huge dinosaur skeleton on display but EVERY single type of dinosaur.... and an imax movie about it.... they did not just have one amazing mineral found in the depths of china .... but every type of mineral you could imagine.....you get my drift right..... It was truly a spectacular museum. I have been to the smithsonian...... and well.... I think this one won. It make my most favorite museum list. I would love to go back and take my kids here. next - I will post "cityscapes".... and last will be just random pictures with anna......
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
museum - nyc - part 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



awesome awesome AWESOME!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow I love the pic's!!!!
ReplyDelete