Ok - short break from new york to let my friends LINDA and NATHALIE know I truly am keeping up with our virtual crop... Dec Daily book we all vowed to do together..... :) If you look close at my pages.. you see mini pics of new york... I have been having fun with adobe and overlaying pics.... with opacity and what not...... also I do plan to post a bit about the museums we were able to visit in new york - so come back for art and artifacts.....
non new york pages.... I realized I have not scrapped in a while - I'm getting back into the swing of it.. I even journal-ed a bit about the boys on day "11"
xoxo anna
Friday, December 12, 2008
december daily
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Ohhh...these are wonderful!
ReplyDeleteFUn! FUN! FUN! Did one of your boys make the "hand"-y Santa? Love it!
ReplyDeletelove it! i am anxious to get back to my dec daily album...
ReplyDelete