Thursday, December 11, 2008

Window Shopping - NYC Style.....

OK.... some window shopping photos from..... remember you can click on these images to make them BIGGER.....
I took over 100 shots alone of window displays....seriously how do you pic from 100.... I took over 800 shots from the entire trip... talk about needing a new hard drive just for my photos....
Lord and Taylor (theme my favorite christmas cards)

(check out the expressions on the people's faces in the reflections of the window... I love it!)


If I had to pic a favorite of ALL the windows... it was lord and taylor's display and among their display.... the gingerbread house....truly awesome!



MACY's - the worlds largest store (nyc location - on 34th st.. thus their "Miracle on 34th st display)




On the broadway side..... the "believe theme"


this the swarovski crystal millennium ball - inside the store...


see next post for more pics......

3 comments:

  1. Your photos are EXCELLENT!!! As good as being there (minus the cold and crowds). I have only ever seen the Christmas windows in Chicago (Marshall Field's, Sax, etc.) and I thought THOSE were amazing. These windows in NYC are beyond wonderful! And thanks for the shot of the Rockfeller tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are fabulous! LOVE the reflections...

    I vaguely remember seeing the store windows as a kid...now i am itching to go back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! What a trip ~ your pictures and narrative makes me feel like I tagged along for a few minutes. Hope your week is merry and bright.
    Blessings, Katie

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!