we interrupt this regularly scheduled blog post for a "cute" art break.... I signed up for a mini banner swap at the CPA (my friend Linda is hosting) and fell in love... the size is perfectly addicting. This swap had the theme of "love" for valentine's day..... I have always had a wing obsession and when I decided a heart would be fitting for the mini banner - I knew I had to put wings on it :) a few of the banners and art plates I have received from my CPA friends (in the past) have had cute little beads on them..... So I had to try it myself.... to attach the bead - I had to use wire...look what i found.... this cute hot pink colour again perfect for valentines day.....
oh - I'm in love with this project might have to make a few more just for fun!
Friday, January 9, 2009
art break
Posted by
Anna
at
1:03 PM
Labels: banners, CPA, inspiration
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



love it !!!
ReplyDeleteSO cuuuuute! I haven't even started on mine yet.
ReplyDeleteLove it. It is sooo cute.
ReplyDeleteCute, cute, cute...Thank you for the yummy cookies yesterday!
ReplyDeletePRECIOUS!!!! Love the wire heart on the bottom.
ReplyDelete