Tuesday, January 6, 2009

only so many pictures can be posted.....

seriously - how did I end up taking so many pictures over christmas break? a lot was accomplished and fortunately I have the pictures to prove it! A day after school let out, we packed our duffles and headed up north to Gilroy - my homeland security... (get it?) anyhow - We visited with Nana, Uncle Lawrence and Grandma Mary. We went to the Gilroy Gardens to see "the festival of lights" it has a snoopy twist..... so we saw snoopy - linus- lucy and charlie brown too!! the boys loved snoopy the best. We watched christmas movies and played indoors (because it was chilly outside - just like the song). We then waited patiently waited for Christmas eve and "Daddy" to make to town and had a great meal prepared by my mom (aka nana) and opened presents. He then headed up to Healdsburg to the other half of christmas (see the next post for details/pics...) then headed back down to San Francisco to spend a few more days with nana and uncle lawrence in "the city". We pass through the city several times a year while family house hopping but rarely take the time to enjoy it's beauty and splendor it has to offer. We stayed in Union Square with ALL the hustle bustle of new year's excitement and a few educational conferences...... Ate great food - visited all the usual suspects and rode on those infamous cable cars. I could only pic a few pictures to show you all the fun.... I feel absolutely SWAMPED with pile and piles of photos (maybe more like megabyte after megabytes of digital images....) I am organizing and moving them over to my hard drive as they are rapidly eating up all our computer's speed. I spend very little time on the computer over the break and actually enjoyed it. It made me realize and prioritize what I really want to do on the computer..... i.e. blog....... with that said.... I REALLY need to pass on the INSPIRATION award! LINDA - as always - you are the reason I began to blog and continue to look forward in the blogging world.... so thank you!

This blog is "tag free" as in I cannot be TAGGED, but I can be GIFTED! So..... here are the rules:
1. Please put the logo on your blog
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award
3. Nominate at least 7 or more blogs
4. Put the links of those blogs on your blog
5. Leave a message on their blogs to tell them.

Here are my inspirations that have not...to my knowledge...already gotten this award:
Sharon - Serendipity
Sarah - lefotu lounge
Amanda a breakout blog of 2009
Katie - Ragamuffin Gal
Candra - my creative reality
Lawren - just tell me to relax and BREATHE
Mary - good things are happening

Thanks for inspiring me ladies! Happy blogging! xoxo anna

6 comments:

  1. I don't get it. What in the world have I gotten myself into???? Uhhhhh............ What about the rest of you "tagged bloggers"...do you get it?? Of course you do. I still don't get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry I don't get it either . I am very new at all this!!! Expain to me what I do Anna SARAH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Friend,
    I am honored to be included on your inspiration list! Although I am the inspired one from you and Linda, and Natalie and all my blog friends. I have your blog on my favorites toolbar and visit it often like a dear friend that one looks so forward to seeing! Thank you for the mention and Thank you for having a blog I can relate to again and again! Blessings, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna, (off topic of your post) thank you (!) for the wonderful photo Christmas greeting. Your boys are super models, (super as models and super-models haha). Your's is the most artistic card of that kind I've gotten because your photos are superb!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AW I haven't ever gotten an award for blogging before!!! I'm happy to be inspiration for something!!!
    P.S. - please call me, I have questions specifically for you!
    578-3225

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you dear friend! i'm with the other gals -- i have no idea what i'm supposed to do!

    and is your word for the year INSPIRATION????

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!