Tuesday, January 27, 2009

first mini book of 2009

here's the first mini book of 2009..... It's super funky ( like me).... and I just wanted a little book to remind me to play and have fun while I create...... That's what it is all about - for me (having fun). I'm not huge on the storytelling .... which I probably should be... but for now I play - learn - create.

here are a few pages...... notice a button fairy...






OOOOHH - I found a book I am getting ready to alter! soo excited! (it's from the 70's- not too vintage but it's from the decade I was bor,n so that's kinda cool) The book is about one caterpillar's story of hope - good exercise for me to practice my storytelling.... !!

xoxo,
me!

3 comments:

  1. You ARTY FARTY, you!!!!!! I LOVE IT! Keep em coming. You are on a roll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that button fairy! You ARE on a roll! We should call you butter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it! sooooo creative!

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!