Sorry I have not posted anything - super busy with my whole listening thing...... don't have a whole lot of time to write.... (rofl)
I have had VERY little "inspiration" in the way of creating my artsy art.....so far in 2009. I pretty much used all the "Inspiration" up all last year (if you are a frequenter to Nest happenings you will know that was my word in 2008) ..... None of the magazines I get at home are making the cut (in terms of providing inspiration) so I picked up two issues of Somerset.....
"IN LOVE"
and "GALLERY"
And can I just say.... OMG!!! I am in love with "IN LOVE" !! It's a special issue on a round robin between 12 ladies who altered 12 books! I do believe I might have found a new outlet to be creative yet once again. I plan on altering a book - straight away!! In GALLERY - they had a section on the most super funky button dolls - so up my alley - I made a few just for fun and I think I am addicted and what a great way to use up my ever growing button collection. I will post some "show and tell" pictures soon but for now I have my listening ears on to see where I am headed - creatively speaking.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
inspiration a la carte
Posted by
Anna
at
9:10 AM
Labels: inspiration
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Love it! Altered books is what initially got me into all this paper art stuff! I have that magazine, too.... fool that I am.
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed the Studio issue you picked up. Loved the charms inside and am going to participate in the charm swap. It should be lots of fun.
ReplyDeleteAnna, Your button faerie arrived today with a breath of fresh air. THANK YOU SO MUCH! KISS, KISS, HUG, HUG. My heart was so heavy today, I just wanted to crawl back into bed and hide. Your wonderful doll put a smile on my face and heart. Now I can face the rest of the day. Thank you, thank you.
ReplyDeleteAwesome! I am glad you have been reenergized to create again!!
ReplyDelete