Monday, February 9, 2009

Nest-ability

I have begun altering my first book - It is not the one I originally intended! It's a mini book of Shakespearian sonnets. (measures about 4 inches by 3 inches) So it's going to be about things I love - and about love itself.....people who I love and people who love me :)


here's the cover - altered..... fun feathery soft and shiny! yum yum!


The book I originally intended to alter is one about a caterpillar on his journey to become a butterfly..... I have decided this book needs to have a fabric cover! so therefore - it's going to take me some time to construct it! I'll definitely keep you updated on HOPE.... once I get it going.....

4 comments:

  1. Very nice Anna. Did you stop by the store and pick up your January Kit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cover. The cover is always the last thing I do...in fact I hardly ever even do the cover...it's a fear thing I deal with. You are so brave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Valentine mobile!!!!!! And you have a GREAT start on your altered book! The cover can be half the battle (which may be why Linda avoids it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna ~ it is looking so wonderful! I am inspired! My friend Dulcy (whom I teach and play after school with often) is also creating a journal (hers is on colors that inspire her). I am thinking about doing one myself.
    Blessings Dear One,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!