Here it is - my first pass at a "mobile" project. It was a project kit from scarlet lime and it freed me to PLAY PLAY PLAY.
It was a truly messy project...... i still have glue on my hands.... but here's the great part ...... Now that I am finished - I can begin to alter my first book!!!
The mobile has 12 strands of multi-media goodness..... buttons - sequins - beads (I even made some - see last post...) paper hearts - ribbons - tulle - stickers - rub-ons - rhinestones.. flowers.. check it out my friends... if you want to try your hand at it... here's the directions.... unfortunately you can't buy the kit anymore - but you can let your mind be your guide in creating this cute little number - xoxo
Here are a few angles of the mobile........
My most favorite heart of them all..........the center one with crepe paper in btw the hearts!! yum yum!!
Thursday, February 5, 2009
valentines mobile....
Posted by
Anna
at
11:31 AM
Labels: multi-media
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Awesome!! I love it so cool! Can I have one??? JK I know that took forever but it is worth it! -L
ReplyDeleteIt looks beautiful. Great job!
ReplyDeleteBTW
I LOVE the song.
Ohhhh...I love it! It turned out wonderful. Put it on CPA. Mardi put her's up.....your's is just as wonderful. Gosh...I should try and make one. Where are you hanging it?
ReplyDeleteI love it !!!!! Very nice you are super creative SARAH
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your new piece! You amaze me each and every time I visit your site. You are so creative. AND I LOVE YOUR SINGING BEAR!
ReplyDeleteThat is just gorgeous! Love it! As I'm sure you're whole family does - where are you hanging it?
ReplyDeleteANNA! LOVE this little mobile! Very nice job,dear! I am loving your blog, too! I'm going to have to add it to my blog roll!
ReplyDeleteOOOOOO wouldn't this make a fun swap?!
Hugs!
Shannon
This is beautiful! So full of fun and texture and colour!
ReplyDeleteLorrie
that is just stunning! i LOVE it!!!!! you talented thing!
ReplyDelete