Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Mom, I wanna rock and roll

As a mother, one must show love equally to all her little ducks (in my case - monkeys!).....in order to have balance in the household.....

My imaginative, handsome second born child is a total ROCK STAR!

He is absolutely amazingly musically inclined. The other night, while dad was with big bro (baseball date) Marz and I were hanging out at home..... I LOVE music........ Marz - he is MUSIC....... Naturally, I had some tunes playing, while making supper and Marz after playing chef (he helped me make rice and veggies) says to me...... "Mom - I wanna rock and roll!"
Just about anything that comes out of Marz's mouth has something to do with his very active imagination..... I said - "OK go for it....." not knowing what would happen next......
He runs out from his room. Jumps on the coffee table and bust out a mean groove! I know you probably can't believe I let my kids dance on the furniture..... but if you read the last post..... you will know that we have had some challenges with my oldest son and well quite frankly ANY jumping/dancing/running is more than welcome at our house.... If it's on the furniture.... then .... it's on the furniture. I'm cool with it. Although now that they are getting older...... they are under the impressions that it's ok to dance on everyone's furniture..... (opps!) I'm working on respecting other people's property.... we are almost there......
So - I love this series of pictures...... everyday is an adventure with two active little boys. Usually I get all caught up in making sure they aren't saying "butt" too much or that they don't break a leg playing WWF. I sometimes forget to laugh and ENJOY downright hilarious moments my TWO beautiful boys bring to my life.....






If I had to guess..... what the sound track of Marz's 4 year old life would be..... I would definitely say..... James Brown.... I feel good! enjoy the tunes.... AND if you can for one minute today........ go jump on your coffee table and bust a groove in true Marcel fashion......

thank you.....
thank you very much........

4 comments:

  1. Get doooooooown! I love it. The thing is that at my house the coffee table is covered in magazines....so we can't dance on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no coffee table, but, I do have a "Love Sac"!!! heeeeee................ I feel good, dannanannnaaaaa...so good!! So good!!! HEY!
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having spent personal quality time with our future actor/singer/story teller,"Wild-Man" Marz, I had to laugh out loud at his grooving to the tunes on the coffee table! He's hilarious!
    Grammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this... Marz is Super Funky !!! YEAH

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!