Friday, March 6, 2009

Q gets some spectacles.....

My precious adorable first born son just got his first pair of seeing eye glasses.......

Does he not look absolutely delicious? here he is posing for mom....


then checkin himself out in the mirror and I'm pretty sure he thinks he looks as cute as his mama says he does......


We embarked on another journey with Q this week..... Vision Therapy. We began our first form of therapy with Q when he was 2 1/2 - speech.. he is still a stellar student in Speech and truly had come a LONG way.... he is fully verbal and actually talks too fast because he just so darn happy that he can communicate!! He has also endured occupational therapy and physical therapy - for some fine motor delays. The blessing in all of hard work Q has put in since 2 1/2 - it is seeing the joy brings to each therapist he gets to work with. They all LOVE him. For obvious reasons (hello - he's too stinkin' cute) but he's just about the most pleasant kid you can ever meet. He's super considerate and polite for a 6 yr old. He works HARD at every session and he meets his therapy goals with vigor. We have graduated from OT and PT (occupational and physical therapy) and it shows..... He's starting his FIRST year of "big boy" baseball, while he is not the "star player" by industry standards, he's able to keep up with all the kids. (btw - if you ask mom.....he is the star player.....). If you ask Q what his favorite part about vision therapy is..... it's being able to look like his daddy....

beautiful!
I love you super Q!!!
xoxo, mom

6 comments:

  1. Super Q is D A R L I N G!!!! I love him, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Q is adorable! He and Dad make a dynamic duo in spectacles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness ~ Q is absolutely too cute for words and those glasses suit him to a tee! I see his momma in him too! You are one lucky gal and does Q know how fortunate he is too? Loving Blessings,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is super cute with those glasses. Glad vision therapy is working out for Q.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Anna, he's very handsome! I have two cute boys and one very attractive man with glasses at my house. I really think they've come a long way with eyewear since I was a child.
    Cindy Ericsson

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a "Q-T"!!!!
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!