One busy family...... 4 baseball games a week, 5 days of school, couple of trips to the park, a couple of trips to the doctor's office, two therapy sessions, one birthday party....a few layouts, one mini album for a blog challenge, an ATC doll swap, and some card making from scraps.....
phew... I"m tired just about typing it...... I'm here..... just really, really busy. Thank goodness for spring break....... we will be headed north for the a while - so don't be alarmed if I don't post the next couple of weeks.....
here's a few peeks.... into our busy life...... (see last post for baseball pics)
mini tag album for the SS march blog challenge.......
a layout (lo) for SS design team.....
my first doll ATC.......
loads and loads of laundry........
the bday party.....a cultural event... our friends/ neighbors are from syria...... it was all out fun!! pony rides, middle eastern cuisine, cigar smoke, bouncy house, balloons, pinatas, cupcakes galore, face painting..... 
when life gives you scraps...... make cards.... seriously - every one of these cards was made from my scrap pile..... and my "slice" - I even made MINI cards from the scraps of my scraps...... talk about going green.... sometimes I really rock :) 
xoxo!
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
one busy nester....
Posted by
Anna
at
11:55 AM
Labels: ATCs, mini albums, nesting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Girl- I can hear ya!!! Your schedule sounds a bit like mine.... and we HAD our spring break already! I can barely remember it!! LOL
ReplyDeleteHugs to ya!
Shannon
I love the ATC doll, what a great idea to make her arms and legs with text paper!
ReplyDeleteAnd the tiny cards from scraps idea is genius.
Thanks for the inspiration!
You have a Slice! You lucky, lucky thing! I got to play with one a couple of weeks back and now definately see the appeal...
ReplyDeleteBRAVO on the VISIBLE woman ATC (great sentiment!) Yor son looks like he has his eye on a Syrian dish (his experssion is too cute!) SUPER use of scraps! It's why I have a hard time throwing anything out!
ReplyDeleteI L O V E your atc doll!!!!!! I love the acrylic or whatever clear stuff it is. She is AWESOME!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI totally missed the ATC doll last look at this post! How'd I do that? I LOVE IT, Anna!!! Is this for CPA? Fantastic doll, girl! ;)
ReplyDeleteShannon