Easter Egg dying party at Q's school....

Easter Egg hunt at Marz preschool.......

what I managed to squeeze in over the weekend.......
some sweet time with my boys.... we had fun :) cuddling, tickling, smiling, playing tennis and baseball, lego play, chocolate chip cookies and a couple of movies as well.......(can you guess what movie watched? hint.... check the shirt!)
a trendy book about a pair of SKETCHERS for Q....... turned out Qute......


some love scripture ATC's for Sharon swap at the CPA.....
Have a great week - we are off for our spring break......
Ciao!
Anna
Monday, April 6, 2009
a quickie post......
Posted by
Anna
at
10:05 AM
Labels: ATCs, CPA, mini albums, nesting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Yummmmm.....I would kill for some of your Chocolate Chip Cookies right about now! By the way, rent...Slumdog Millionaire.
ReplyDeleteAmanda
You are a SUPER mom!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Nathalie... You ARE a super mom! ;) What fun to have with the kiddos. I like your little ATCs! ;) Enjoy your spring break!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Shannon
How Fun!!! It looks like a fabulous time! And your creations are lovely! Thanks for stopping by with Birthday wishes. Love, Katie
ReplyDelete