Here are some layouts - I recently was inspired to make.....
This is the non digi LO -layout (from a few posts ago) that says's who I am creatively speaking..... can you detect a bit of metal in the upper left hand corner????
This is probably my MOST fav LO (layout) EVER!! It's my two sweet boys..... Bromance.... (shameless stole the title for people magazine......) note the metal letters...
OK - to show yall a little bit of this metal I speak of - It's called GLUE FOIL.... in these examples I have been using copper - it comes in stainless steel, copper, silver and black.... I so want the stainless steel color....
here's what I did.... took a simple chipboard key...... traced it on to a sheet of the copper glue foil - cut it out with my scissors and a craft knife (for inner details) .... laid the copper cutout on top of chipboard - applied my heat source.... I used a heat gun....
Wahhhhh- laa!
Took my second favorite tool of the moment.... Tim Hotlz Distress hammer and banged away.........
here's the mini album.... i which I used the copper key on.....
here are a few of my pages.....the album is made of chip board and covered with the new line of Pebbles paper every line has a delicious selection of eye appealing graphics!! I don't know the technical name for the type of album that it is.... it progresses in size... each page is a little longer than the first..... first page is 4 x 7.... 2nd page 4 x 8... 3rd page 4 x 9 so on til I reached 4 x 12.... I love the concept !
I have some more projects to share - so come back tomorrow for another set of pics.....
xoxo,
anna
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
show and tell... (partie deux)
Posted by
Anna
at
9:19 AM
Labels: mini albums
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I love all of the projects you have been completing. I wish I had it in me to follow your footsteps. I will get the scrap bug again soon.
ReplyDeleteBTW.. I loved the saying you sent to me. It brought tears to my eyes. I really appreciate your friendship. You are a great person and I thank god for you. Love you.
Please bring to book club I would love to see them . Am I considered FAMILY for the Take-Out book??? Love Ya SARAH
ReplyDeleteToda los cosas son coolio- Lisa
ReplyDeleteEverything looks cool- Lawrence
I am proud of you and I'm stoked you get to release your creative juices.
Cya soon!
LT
I'm proud of you, too!!! hee hee
ReplyDeleteGreat job on those atcs for cpa!
beautiful!!!!!!!! and i just love that key! how clever!!!
ReplyDelete