The fourth day of Spring.....
time for some sunshine.....
flowers are blooming
trees are budding......
Life is grand!
yes my little one is currently obsessed with shadow play...... thanks to my obsession with my camera... I can capture this about him.......
xo,
anna
Monday, March 23, 2009
Spring has sprung
Posted by
Anna
at
1:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



What a great photo philled phost, er POST! Your spring looks brighter than ours at the moment! I never get tired of shadow play, expecially late afternoon, when my body has super model proportions! :D
ReplyDeletesorry about the pollen...allergies have been rampant here too, but the big ol' snow storm that just came thru the Denver metro area will hopefully end that for a while! miss ya! why don't you come visit...we are doing a scrapbook weekend april 30 -may 3...!
ReplyDeleteLove the shadows pic!
ReplyDeleteAnd I was flicking through the Feb(? I think) CK Mag and saw your name in print in the letter to Lizzie (yes I am behind on my subscription reading - only got them mailed back to UK 2 weeks ago - I've got 4 months to read through!) lol
Oh You little "Punster!" Thanks for visiting me so I could come visit you! I think your photos are just the best Spring photos I've seen! What kind of camera do you use? Have a wonderful week! Blessings, Katie
ReplyDelete