CALM - CAlifornia Living Museum
A field trip with Q's class..... to have a picnic lunch with the bears.... Always an adventure to be with the Kinoshita Crew. As she would say "Never a dull moment" :)
and we are off..... broke up into small groups and went our merry little ways to see what we could see....
NO!!!!! SNAKES!!!! ( one of indiana's favorite quotes....._
ducks......
a seriously sassy siena...
gotta love those goats!!
boys at play..... yes that is a spider-man pose!
Ethan with some cool clover shades to commemorate St. Paddy's day.... As a mom of two boys... I really have to stay on my toes.... this means... I visit the dollar store upon occasion! Found these there - I think last year..... I brought them along and they were a total hit :)
I am blessed to be able to share special moments like this with my son's class. I think the world of his teacher and so does Q. I asked him today who his best friend was...... "Mrs. K" with a sweet, shy smile to boot..... Then I said "well, then whose your favorite teacher???" "Mr. Mac....." (his speech teacher) he says... I said "why?" " well, he's just a great guy........" Awe! How cool is that! My son has two amazing teachers in his life - leading him down the path known as his future...... (of course - I'm always hovering near by..... but this is real life at it's best for one little six year old sweetheart!)
Signing off one very happy mom,
Anna
Thursday, March 19, 2009
CALM - field trip
Posted by
Anna
at
6:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Anna ~ Oh how much fun! And I know Q's teacher loves having you helping out! I know I would! We are going to the Butterfly Palace in April for our Field Trip. It is a huge Rainforest with over 800 species of butterflies. The children can sit inside the Atrium and have the butterflies land on them. It is so cool. Your being a wonderful mom to Q and he sounds like a special special guy! Love you,
ReplyDeleteKatie
You ARE the best mom!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful day! You are an INCREDIBLE mom with so much love to give to all three of your boys.
ReplyDeleteAmanda