Monday, April 20, 2009

EARTH WEEK!

So my friends, it's earth week here on Planet Earth...... and I find it impertinent to post items about our blessed planet or those relevant to the better of mankind....... (huh)

Main message : the good lord gave us this earth - why should we not preserve it for our future generations?

I will start with the betterment of mankind. Want to help mankind and listen to AMAZING music at the same time? Then join Playing for Change on their quest to build and connect music/art at schools around the WORLD!

I can't wait till they release the DVD - I missed the PBS special...... but I did buy the music videos on Itunes...... this could be the best youtube video you have ever watched...... (seriously - it's worth it...)

Here is the offical website... ( click me ) it's worth taking a few minutes to educate yourself about this foundation. If you enjoy music.... in just the least..... (how doesn't?) every single one of these songs is AMAZING.

Here's the second video..... AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!!!!!!!

Now go forth and plant a tree or some flowers or veggies.......
xo,
amt

2 comments:

  1. You SO belong in California, girl. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or go make some art journals made from boxes salvaged from the trash and save some space in the dump. (I'm back!)

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!