Saturday, April 18, 2009

I'm experiencing technical difficulties....

Folks -

I have sad news to report...... my beloved camera has checked out........ I have no pictures from spring break - nothing of my crafting tales (which there is not much to tell anyhow) and nothing of my CUTE little kids. WAHHHHHHH
Here's the short of my long sad saga..... the camera would not take pics after I downloaded all my files to the computer just before I left for spring break.... so I charged the battery.... I put it back in.... gave me a weird ERROR....... (hum?) so I charged the battery some more..... (just in case....) same error..... gave it a few days.... tried again same error..... Nervously - I packed it away for the rest of my trip till I could come home and read my manual (have to admit - the first time the manual actually came in handy) ..... Manny the manual said it's kinda NOT SO GOOD an ERROR - take it to your camera dealer - QUICK! (AHHH)..... Took me a few days to dig up all the info.... call the camera dealer and they have gone bankrupt...... HUH? We even bought the extended warranty and everything!! YIKES! The only good thing is my Nikon is less than 6 months - so it should be under warranty from Nikon.... (fingers crossed they don't go bankrupt)

Meanwhile - How is a mother of two CUTE boys supposed to survive without a camera...... It has been months since I have used my point and shoot..... I can't remember where the heck I put it! AHHHHH - I'm in serious crisis here folks! I have no pictures to post... no real news to report - maybe I'll spend some time on Youtube and post some interesting videos?

Signing off a sad camera-less blogger......
AMT


(my state is not really as bad as I have mentioned.... I have been bit by the spring cleaning bug....... NO I"m not cleaning my house..... I'm organizing my crafty stuff......I had not idea I had so much stuff..... YIKES!! I could probably craft for an entire year and not have to buy anything but adhesives..... gees - I MIGHT have to if I can't get my camera fixed....... )

3 comments:

  1. Hi Anna! Yes, I feel like I know you as well. I hope you fix your camera problem soon! And if you and the boys play with food coloring,take pics for us all to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the camera! Good grief. Do a mosaic on Flickr/Big Huge Labs. I keep meaning to do a tutorial on that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry about your camera...Call nikon...

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!