Sarah tagged me...... for fun I'm playing :)
There.. now you have seen me - no make up (Haha - I never wear makeup) My hair in a pony (hahaaa - my hair is always in a pony...) note - our bedroom is a mess..... I rarely make our bed.....unless we have guests...... (shhhh....) OH and my new glasses! a sign that yes - I am getting older..... they say the eyes are the first things to go..... :)
Ok here are the rules!
1) Take a picture of yourself right now.
2) No primping or preparing.
3) Just snap a picture.
4) Load the picture onto your blog.
5) Tag somebody to play along.
I tag YOU!!!!!!! come on play along if you have a blog - if not email a picture - I'll put it on my blog for you (hahaaaa) (I am totally cracking myself up today :)
xo,
anna
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Tag ur it.....
Posted by
Anna
at
5:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



You are crazy if you think I'm putting a picture of me up with no makeup. And..I have NO makeup on...never put any on today...but I only took the dog for a walk - stayed in the art room all day!!!
ReplyDelete