Wednesday, June 24, 2009

headed home for a few days.......

1. green grass of Gilroy, 2. Gilroy, CA -- Pacheco Pass 9, 3. Above Gilroy, Santa Clara County, California, 4. Gilroy - The Old City Hall building, 5. Gilroy Gardens, 6. Gilroy, CA, 7. Gilroy Garlic Festival, 8. Gilroy Garlic Festival, 9. Structure 4: Front doors on old Wheeler Hospital building

6 comments:

  1. Have fun! Mmmmmm, all things GARLIC! I can smell it from HERE! Only one of my favorite flavors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh look at you doing mosaics!!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so beautiful and FUN! Love that huge garlic! Is it a sculpture or one of those air filled blow up things?

    I agree with Nathalie, GARLIC is one of the BEST flavors, if not the BEST! I put garlic in everything, even when recipes don't call for it. A common statement in my kitchen, Everything's Better With Garlic! :)
    Hugs, Ashlyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous mosaic ~ Have Fun on your break! Blessings, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love garlic, but then again shouldn't all Italians love garlic? :)
    Welcome to the team.

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!