Always have been a huge fan of Ali E.... and I am a regular follower of her Tuesday Tutorials
The below is a result a tutorial a few weeks back by Jamaica E.... Fabric covered spines.
I have been wanting for a very long time to try make a book from scratch. (yes the kind that you even sew the pages into..... This felt like a step in the right direction. I attempted a spine covered book. It was a lot easier than I thought... I used a bunch of patterned paper, that I bought because it was cool but did not really have a project in mind for it. I also was able to use some old maps that have been collecting dust in the corner. 
The cover and inside pages are chipboard. The size is 5 x 7 - so a 4 x 6 pic could fight perfectly in the book. I did not really intend the book to be "scrapbook-y" - just a book to paste your picture on to. 
The project from start to finish only took a few hours to make... and what a great way to use up paper that you thought you would use but never got around to!
This is one tuesday tutorial..... I think I am going to get a lot of mileage out of...... thank you ali and thank you jamaica....
xo,
anna
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
result of Tuesday's tutorial
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



That looks like such a fun project, Anna!
ReplyDelete