a sure fire fun summertime activity turned into a mini-album! 
We had a "fair"-ly good time at the Sonoma County Fair. With the boys and their grandparents.... I COULD not resist turning all those "fair" pics into a mini album when I saw the cutest line of paper by Sassafras.... it's was packed with vintage goodness, PERFECT for the fair!! If you know me at all - I have an obsession with tickets..... so I had plenty of those to add to my mini layouts.... I was actually glad that I was able to put some of those to use.... (finally - I've been busy collecting but not so busy using them.....) 
I lOVE to save the "ephemera" from trips like this... and I was sure to use them, where ever I could......
If you ask me what my favorite part was.... it was a trip through the "arts and crafts" exhibit. Beautiful quilts, collage, paper-maiche, bead work, glass work, photography, metal work, you name it.... those people in northern california are certainly talented!! I would have never believed it if I did not see it with my own eyes.. but there was a lady demonstrating how to "KNIT" metal.... yes metal wire.... I asked her what she was making... she simply said a "jacket for her mail box" . Cool! you go lady!!
If you ask my boys what their fav part was.... they will say the rides...... I can't get my oldest off the mini roller coaster rides... and my youngest he liked the swingy rides..... My husband I think he liked the cotton candy and carmel apples.... 
Regardless of our differing favorite activities of the fair... we all had a blast and I am sure it will always be "A fair to remember".
xo,
amt
Friday, October 2, 2009
a fair to remember
Posted by
Anna
at
8:18 AM
Labels: mini albums
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Great post! Very inspirational, too!
ReplyDeleteYour are a master at cool scrapbooking. I wish I was so disciplined about documenting photos and things. You can't go wrong with paper tickets--, but of course, your photos are also fab!
ReplyDeleteLovely Anna,
ReplyDeleteYour scrapbook is divine like all the things you touch and I love the Fair!!! I was looking at a photo show today by a photographer who specializes in taking Fair photos. It was so much fun! Blessings Friend!
PS~ I am loving my Halloween hanger and card!!!
I love it!
ReplyDeleteDARLING album!
ReplyDelete