Saturday, October 31, 2009

the halloween feat!

I did it..... not sure how? but after a month's worth of thought and consideration.... I figured out how to pull off my 7yr old's costume request...

"The money you could be saving with Geico!" This kid is definitely 100% original .....

We are working out last minute details.... like keeping it strapped to his body.... there is a big hole in the center with a slit in the back for him to slip into but I'm having trouble keeping him from being TOO wiggly. (note to self..... he's only 7, he's a boy, therefore he's wiggly - good thing the google eyes are on springs..... they will be working properly.... there's always a bright side.)

treats to y'all!
AMT

3 comments:

  1. Anxious to see pictures! I'm sure he's out and about at this very minute gathering up treats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I stopped by! I was WONDERING if you had pulled it off- and you DID! Hi-5, Super Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YoU ARE tHe cOOlest Mom ever!!! I believe it with all my heart!!! LoVe and BleSSings!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!