Tuesday, December 8, 2009

time well spent


Time with good friends, good food, good wine in my book is time well spent!
Took a trip to the Santa Barbara Wine country and coast, before Thanksgiving. We had a blast with some of our favorite people, Good friends from the Famathon crew. Checking out their new digs and making plans to trek back to their beautiful part of the world!

Cheers,
Anna

4 comments:

  1. I agree ~ those things always make for the best times! Looks like the ringmaster is at it again ~ making great memories for her family. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy...but that's part of it, isn't it! I'm glad you are having so much fun..... I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the images! Amazing Anna - that is your superheroine name.
    Best to the Tremblays!
    love,
    Meg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Dear Heart! Had to come by and wish you Christmas and New Year blessings! I received your lovely Christmas card with lots of joy! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!