Wednesday, February 17, 2010

what's been inspiring me.... creatively speaking....

I'm going to attempt this soon and very soon.... I swear it....


Right after, I make TONS of these.......

At last, I have found a use for all my fabric.....

btw - linda.... you have posted one too many amazing works of art, with your stitching... I broke down and bought this.....

Now, if only I could add a few more hours to my day... let me rephrase..... NOW, if only I could add a few more hours.... solely dedicated to my crafting... to my day.

lol,
amt

focus, anna, focus!

2 comments:

  1. Doodle stitching? How COOL is that? I have some stitching I need to be doing right now- and I got a GORGEOUS needle keeper to inspire me- come look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have resisted that book for quite awhile. I'm glad you have it!!!! hee hee I am soooooo making those roses!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!