Friday, January 11, 2008

Odd couple


My goofy boys are best of friends! Marz is a total nut.... he loves trying on new hats, one year after halloween at the super sale i went out on a limb and bought this elvis mask for a couple of bucks. It's one of marz's favorite! He wears it with spiderman, captain hammer, monkey regular clothes... so on and so forth. Anyhow, just a snapshot - almost kind of a prom picture. It's one of my daily shots unfortunately no strange angles or subject matter. Didn't step out my box for this shot but "IT'S OK" sometimes you need the everyday average shot to show everyday average life. Now Super Q - he is experimenting with his smile - He's soooo funny he likes to think of himself as a "funny guy" after I take the pic he says "let me see that funny guy" :)
So it's him as a poser "funny guy" with his bro "elvis the skeleton" My life as a mom of two goofy boys - gotta love it!
xoxoxo
AMT

1 comment:

  1. tooooooooooo cute..... I haven't taken a photo in a week.... maybe I'm a "lost cause".... and I love my word verification at the bottom this time...ljijpl...don't you just want to SAY that?

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!