Here's the layout from one of my postings earlier this month.........
P.s. I'm dusting off my boots!!!
P.s.s this is post number 95...... get ready to leave a comment for post number one hundred - here's a teaser at what could be yours..... BUT you have to comment..... it's for the ladies........ think clutch.......
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
the piles that define me.......
Posted by
Anna
at
7:37 AM
Labels: blessings, my bookclub, scrapbook club
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Anna,
ReplyDeleteAren't you quite the happy traveler
and tease! Just a heads up that I am getting ready to mail your goodies package! Have a week filled with blessings, Katie
Post 95 ALREADY?!!! Aren't you the verbose one!!! ha I'm having fun in Savannah. Hopefully I'll see you in Houston....
ReplyDeleteGirl...when you might have a door prize in stock...you know I gonna post! Look out you crazy ladies out there!
ReplyDeleteThe Scrappy wannabe....