Just because I have not posted any pictures of my sweet, sweet boys in a while....
Here they are playing peekaboo in a giant box. They have been having fun with this box.... don't you love how you spend tons of money on the latest and greatest toys and all they want to do is play with a cardboard box??? Well- the box is from one of my IKEA lockers I got for my bday! How lucky am I - I got not one BUT 2 lockers to add to my lonely (jam packed crafty cabinet) after we build the last on I'll take a picture and show you how cute my craft storage is..... I still want to spray paint them HOT PINK.... but that really would be too much work. I don't even have time to paint my toenails... let alone paint my storage for crafty goodness.....
Have a great weekend!
Saturday, July 12, 2008
My boys...
Posted by
Anna
at
8:46 AM
Labels: best friends
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Anna,
ReplyDeleteI have loved reading your latest blog postings and catching up with you! Your blog and creations look so marvelously inspired! AND BeLated Happy Birthday!
I especially like this pictures of your boys and the box. It brought a smile to my face!
Many Blessings,
Katie