Wednesday, October 15, 2008

25 tags of Christmas

I taught my very first class at my fav store the other night. It was a little more work in preparation than I had expected but all in all it was quite fun. I would say the class was a hit, I sold out (12 students).
The product came from one sheet of paper (and a ton of cardstock) by teresa collins line "tis the season". I am teaching it one more time in dec and taking a break from anymore classes til I find something that truly moves me.....I've been trying to put together a class "just because" but I just don't think that is my style. So I will wait till something moves me......hummmmm. below is a pic of the tags that are made for the class :)
have a great day.
xoxo
anna

3 comments:

  1. OMG - these are adorable!! I couldn't enlarge the pic enough to drool over them (probably just as well) but they look amazing!! Were the shapes die-cuts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those are darling. Just think....if you were still in Kingwood you would not be teaching these classes. You have certainly grown in your creativity, Anna.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME!!!! Congrats on your first class!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!