I can't tell you how ready I am for fall..... it's been really hot for a really long time here but alas we had our first autumnal weekend. What??? The temp was under 80 degrees the entire weekend(ohlala) I wore long sleeves shirts, pants, dusted off my UGGS :) Wahoo! The leaves are changing and so is my bluesy mood. Ya'll will be happy hear that......sorry for the debbie downer posts..... but sometimes we just gotta keep it real.

so go kick up some leaves and roll around in the hay (so to speak.....)
enjoy the fall, I'm trying my darn-dest to breathe in the fresh crisp CLEAN air from the pacific fronts...... keep 'em coming babey.... oh yah and keeping abreast with all the election hoopla... Don' t forget to vote, let your voice be heard.
xoxo
amt
Monday, October 13, 2008
Is fall finally upon us?
Posted by
Anna
at
1:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Gosh, I need some of that clean air! I am ready for it. You talking about it, reminds me of when we started our "family cooking". Starting out with coffee, nice weather, and letting the boys run crazy then cooking with a "few" glasses of wine, and then of course...Marz skidding down the driveway, mangling his face then Matt coming home and us trying to convince him that plastic surgery is not needed! HAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
you know who!!!!