Well, it's not a sunday if we don't get some kinda sports activity in for the day.....here's a pictorial post of a recent trip to the driving range with dad (I tagged along to so I could get some snapshots, of course....)
and they are off.........
some pointers.....
the big set up......
sweet shot kid! (please note: the mat....)
so we hit that way right???
I'm trying my darnest dad......
I did it!!!!
____________
Let me show you how it's done boys........
______________
how do you hit again?
do you think this visor makes my head look big?
:( golf is hard :(
We'll get them next - tiger.
xoxo,
mom
Thursday, October 16, 2008
a trip to the driving range with dad
Posted by
Anna
at
11:37 AM
Labels: best friends
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Hey BOYS...Don't let the old man fool you...he is no Tiger, he is more of what I would call a "Liger" from Napoleon Dynamite!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Amanda