Friday, October 17, 2008

oh la la, a french atc swap.....


Bonjour y'all!
I'm hosting an all things french ATC swap over at the Christian Paper Artist yahoo group. The group is mostly women who trade art of various sizes and themes. I've been having fun hosting swaps..... My first swap was a "Going Green" ATC swap, my second was and Owl inchie swap and now... well this is my third. I was inspired by this issue of Somerset Studio to do a french ATC swap. My friend Linda, whom I nudged ever so slyly to join the swap did these ATC's... oh so chic!

As for me the above image is a hint of what I'll be doing(sorta??)...... Since the swap name is "all things french" I'm doing all my favorite french things (with a vintage twist).... chocolate, champagne, perfume.... you get the drift, right? So each of my atc's will be different. (note to self: I'll probably need to make two of each.... one for the swap one for me.) I have found something that inspires me over at the 7 gypsies blog. I am planning to get one of these spinners and start displaying my cool swaps on them.
Anyhow, if you want take part in the french swap - Grab a latte, get some paper, some frenchy french stuff and start making art!!!
xoxo
Anna

3 comments:

  1. I have yet to make mine- no good excuse! I have any number of rubber stamps in my arsenal to create with! LOVE your Frenchy music selection. Maybe I should put some on my Pandora and start creating! Merci beaucoup for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing what you do. You'll have to let me know when you next host an ATC swap as I find them fun!

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!