"Just when I found out the meaning of life.... they changed it!" George Carlin
look whose playing ball (tball!) We have had 2 practices so far and if he could just focus on catching the ball instead of making dirt angels - we might actually make some progress? I think I should have signed him up for theater instead of tball but It's all part of a learning process right? (parenting) Life is ever changing and just when we think we figured out something.... it changes.....
"And the time came when the risk it took to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. Anais Nin"
beautiful begonias from my DH on val's day...... every time I look as them I remind myself of the above quote.....again life is ever changing.
Everything I ever needed to know I learned from my dog...... OH if it were only that easy..... but seriously these creatures have the right attitude - don't they?
Thursday, February 19, 2009
play ball!
Posted by
Anna
at
9:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Hahaha, I am laughing about your son's creative approach to t-ball. They find thier own spin on things, don't they?
ReplyDeleteI am SO excited to get your book to alter. I already suspect I will do something from the Song of Solomon in it.
Oh, and I found a small frame at the thrift store today (10 cents!) so a "stretch your own canvas" tutorial will most likely be my next blog post.
Anna,
ReplyDeleteI love this quote from G. Carlin! Your photos and post is filled with lots of love ~ wonderful things! Hope your week has been blessed ~ Lovingly, Katie
I visited today because I was reminded of you when I saw the bag you made me that holds my spiritual journal ~ it is so lovely and I love it! Had to tell you one more time!
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh.....ENZO, I miss him so much. Cora-bell too. I have been telling you all along, dogs are WAY better than humans.
ReplyDelete