Wednesday, February 4, 2009

show and tell...

OK finally I downloaded some pics....

For my valentines mobile I am making.... I made my own beads!! (the clay came with the project kit form scarlet lime...) I formed them... stamped an image and baked them - how fun!!

Below are all the little bits of cardstock hearts and mini pictures I am including in my mobile....

below are all the cards I made from a card class I took from my friend Jana Simply Scrapbooks... yummie kit from basic grey...

and last but not least... are the charms I made in a swap over at the CPA. It was my first time making charms so I kept it simple. I purchased some "fragment - charms" pieces from Tim Holtz and added aged (white washed) scripture stamped a heart on top then xeroxed a peace dove carrying some leaves in his mouth..... and cut out the word "peace" (from old scripture books). Then I glossy accented it all together..... I think tim might be proud of me :) Anyhow the swap was a testimony theme. I chose the classic peace dove and made an ATC to "tell my testimony" on for each participant. It was fun - I'll post all the charms I receive back - in late Feb.



As soon as I finish my mobile.... I plan to alter my "HOPE" book..... (wish me luck :)

xoxo
anna

2 comments:

  1. Love your charms..you did a good job. I didn't join that swap. Too much pressure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those charms are great.
    sooo creative.

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!