
Ok - it's february.. and time to show some love...... I haven't done any music on the blog so far, this year... today that changes.... found this cute image on a west Virginia U (library of vintage images website...) really cute. Seams like... I'm just up to my elbows in valentines day stuff...(pun intended...) I'm making a valentine mobile project (from scarlet lime) and trying to stitch up a cute MINI quilt from eons ago... and making tons of valentines cards (for both kids classes also for friends and family.....) so I'm nearly burnt out on hearts and arrows - but not quite yet....... still got a little left in me for you. I'll upload some pics soon of those projects I'm writing about..... for now - go make some art :)
xoxo
anna
these are just for fun......


Tuesday, February 3, 2009
time for amore.....
Posted by
Anna
at
1:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Thanks for the reminder about making kids' Valentines! My two older kids will probably want store bought, but for Rebecca's pre-school class (only 13 kids total), I figure making them would be simple enough.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see more of your art!
Love the music! I mailed the banners today and I was going through the hostess gifts I got....you are far too sweet to me, Anna!
ReplyDelete