Yes - BLOGGERS what we do is worth while..... Share your story......create instant memories.... for your future generations....
BUT - what do you do with your story once it's digital???? I say take matters into your own hands and create a book.....yah - that's right make a hard copy..... so you can truly past it on to the future....
One option is very similar to the shutterfly/artscow digi books.....But you turn your blog into a book.... HOW COOL IS THAT????
click me if you are interested .....
Another option, is to take simple blog post and turn into a storybook your kids can actually hold in their hands.. I have some inspiration for you.... a few weeks ago I told a story about how my kids snuck out of the back yard (while mom shameless surfed the net) and found the neighborhood boys playing hoops.... Marcel found a chair to sit and "kick back" and Q got his first experience with a skateboard..... side note: some of you have asked..... Just exactly where did that chair come from....... the chair is community property with the neighborhood boys..... they chair surf down the driveways...... (not the best thing for my two monkeys to be learning at this age - aye) Anyhow - I decided.... to turn that particular blog post into a mini book..... it literally took me about 15 minute to make the whole project.... I copied my blog story in a word document..... changed the font..... added a title and printed on cardstock.... I had the pics printed at the photo shop...... and cut and pasted into a mini tag book by cosmo cricket....
Voila! instant memory book........
BTW- I am ear-marking my favorite blog posts.... and as soon as I have, what I consider, enough stories I'm making a blog book.. indeed indeed! I refused to let my told story get lost in the great big nothing know as computer space...........to bad the book can't hold my favorite you tube videos - then I'd really be in trouble :)
xoxo,
anna
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
some blogging insight...
Posted by
Anna
at
1:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I love this book Anna. Your boys are so lucky to have you to tel ltheir story!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are soooo smart!! I love the mini book and that IS a good thing to do with your blog. I've printed out a few of my blog pages and glued them in my journal. No need to rewrite stuff! I'm contemplating what to do in your ab!
ReplyDeletei love this! fabulous!!!!!!
ReplyDelete