Y'all,
I have never in my life have I won anything contest wise..... My friend over at CheesieMommie saw my earth day ramblings and told me to enter my earth mini at The Scrap Review .... so I did and I won! Holy smokes! I'm packing my bags full of craft supplies and headed to vegas.... huh? What the heck would i do with crafts in vegas? You can ask my friend Sonia.... my very first trip to Vegas..... I actually did pack my craft supplies.... she thought I was CRAZY!! I thought maybe I might get bored........ little did I know.....
anyhow - thanks katie for the suggestion...... xo, anna
Thursday, April 30, 2009
I'm off to vegas....
Posted by
Anna
at
12:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOopsie sorry about that! I'm a dork :)
ReplyDeleteAnywho, CONGRATS!!!! I'm so happy you won!
You absolutely AMAZE me! I am so proud of you!!!!! wooooooohoooo!!
ReplyDelete