My very good friend Laura send me this HILARIOUS email - how could i not share it with you ......
_________
The Center for Disease Control has issued a medical alert about a highly contagious, potentially dangerous virus that is transmitted orally, by hand, and even electronically. This virus is called Weekly Overload Recreational Killer (WORK). If you receive WORK from your boss, any of your colleagues or anyone else via any means whatsoever - DO NOT TOUCH IT!!! This virus will wipe out your private life entirely. If you should come into contact with WORK you should immediately leave the premises.
Take two good friends to the nearest liquor store and purchase one or both of the antidotes - Work Isolating Neutralizer Extract (WINE) and Bothersome Employer Elimination Rebooter (BEER). Take the antidote repeatedly until WORK has been completely eliminated from your system.
You should immediately forward this medical alert to five friends. If you do not have five friends, you have already been infected and WORK is controlling your life.
-----------
On that note - I'm about to take TWO days "off of WORK" to have some fun couple time in Vegas. Headed there with our good friends the B's and we are gonna "rock out" to Dave Matthews.... see ya next week
xo, anna
Thursday, May 7, 2009
funny email
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Have a great time!!! I think I will forward this e-mail to my husband; he's showing signs of being infected with WORK.
ReplyDeleteI think you sent me that warning... I thought it was serious at first! ha!
ReplyDeleteVegas sounds like a BLAST! Dh and I are LONG over due for a date. Wish going out of town was in our budget.
Have a great time, Anna!