Tuesday, May 5, 2009

two earth friendly layouts....

I have been rambling so much about those three R's that I don't think I have ever really explained my logic behind it....

it's super simple and so perfectly stated that I love it the way it is.... The words are made from my SLICE (just chillin font) and the best part is they are all cut from scraps.... Yah me.... plus kraft cardstock and one darn cute picture taken by Candra. I have recently needed to upgrade my scrap storage (from a medium to large box) and it was starting to bug me.... I really need to use more scraps.... I think I might be diseased..... you know like the crazy people who have 25 million pets... well now there's that crazy lady who won't throw out her scraps.....

SO from the scraps of my scraps I created another layout.....

This LO was actually inspired by Laura - she recently did a LO on her Flair Addiction and it reminded me of my ever growing pile of buttons I have been collecting and not using...... so I gathered all my greenish themed ones....... and some prima product packaging and voila!

That's all for today - I am off to make mother's day cards.......
xo,
anna

2 comments:

  1. GREAT USE OF SCRAPS! And make no apologies! How do you think the concept of pieced quilts came into being? Do you think women took HUGE pieces of fabric and cut them into teeny tiny pieces to sew back together. Heavens NO! Not in the old days! Keep thise scraps, girl and USE THEM! You are carrying on a tradition of frugal creativity! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love all your 3R stuff! yeah for being green! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!