A few times on my bloggity blog .... I have rambled on a bit about the "tiny attacher"......
it's a fun little tool that I have recently become buddies with..... it's endorsed by none other than Tim Holtz, a paper and mixed
media genius (he does not claim himself to be so... but I so crown him... king of mixed media tools!) It's a teeny, tiny, little stapler..... not to be confused with the mini stapler... it's smaller than that! and soooo much fun to use on my littlest crafts.
I could bare not to throw away the packaging. SO, what's a crafty lady to do? scrap it! 

It's a simple layout, consisting only of cardstock, ribbon, staples, metal grommet and circle frame.
voila!
xo,
anna
Monday, July 20, 2009
it's the little things.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I have never seen anyone so excited about a stapler!! Should I be worried about you???
ReplyDeleteAmanda
It's the little things isn't it? That make us happy! You and your blog always seem to do it for me ~ I love visiting and hearing your voice in the things you write about!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Katie