sometimes she knows me better than I know myself..... she always sends the coolest art.... (made by herself of course) the funniest cards...... the spookiest stuff (cuz she knows I LOVE it!)...... this hand came in the mail over the weekend.... (but unfortunately I was a little under the weather......) I did not fetch the mail until yesterday I found the most fancy hand in a box! Her nails perfectly painted and cute, cute tulle adorning her sleeve. 
I promptly stuffed her arm in the piano....... My BOYS almost flipped their lids.... they thought it was the coolest thing ever.... and my husband too...... he did nonchalantly ask if we were going to have to take up a storage unit after halloween is over.... I think I accumulate a little "bit" more each year..... (oops). I am almost beginning to like it more than christmas... what's not to like... chocolate being shoved at you down every turn - the grocery stores... the convenient stores .... the card stores... the gas station..... costco....... every where I turn someone is trying to sell me chocolate...... maybe I should take a hint and give in to my urges?? 
this morning I took her arm and shoved it into the movie cabinet above the t.v..... ironically maggie and ferocious beast was playing.... (hehehe)
then one last thought occurred to me, as I was going to shove a loaf of pumpkin bread in the oven....... maybe I should bake her, too? OHHHH - what a wicked little witch I am turning into.
boo,
anna
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
that witchy woman!
Posted by
Anna
at
9:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



heeheeeeeeheeee in a crackly old voice!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are having way too much fun with that arm!!! Whats not to love about a little unexpected seasonal surprise? Have a great week dear one!
ReplyDeletehttp://gallery.me.com/twood51
ReplyDeleteHere is us being a little "witchy"!!
Enjoy!!
HUGS!
Amanda
How FUN! And kind of icky (getting a severed arm in the mail! hee hee!) Someone knows what YOU like!
ReplyDeleteSomeone needs to design plastic storage boxes for Halloween shaped like coffins...